Christian Authors and All Who are Interested in Helping This Ministry are Welcome to Submit Their Book Recommendations
What Books Will We Allow In Our Catalog? Books that provide:
- Christian Values, Morality and Virtues
- Encouraging the Sanctity of Life, Marriage and Family
- Educational Value Such As Nature and Science
- All Age Ranges
How Do We Choose What Books Go Into A Catalog:
- Board and Volunteers Review Books
- The School Reviews the Books
- Well Rounded Variety and Diversity of Topics
- Some Selections Are Seasonal
- Recommended and Approved Featured Books
How to Submit Books for Standard Catalog Inventory:
Please fill out the contact form. We will email you a form where you can start entering book recommendations. Books listed are not guaranteed to enter a catalog unless they have been approved as a “Featured Book”. To request a book as a “Featured Book” please either add a note in the form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Have A Book Featured:
Attend a Live Book Fair as a guest for a book signing, book reading or write a review.
There are a few featured sections:
- Website Featured Books update monthly,
- Catalog Featured Book
- Featured Blog reviews.
Due to limited space there is no guarantee a suggested book will be included anywhere. All books must go through a review process and be approved. Books that will be considered are books that promote Christian virtues and/or values. We hope to feature all sponsored books that are approved. If you have concerns as to space availability please contact us.